You Are Doing it Wrong Pt. 2 – The Business Case
In this second part of the You Are Doing It Wrong series, we develop the business case for Marketing Automation.
A major shift in the sales process has nearly eliminated the “prospecting” from the process entirely. Now, marketing and sales teams work together to engage potential clients much earlier in the process by helping customers buy, through an intelligent, nurturing cycle. Through collaboration with your internal subject-matter-experts (SMEs), we will create efficiencies that enable effective and lucrative marketing activities to take place. It’s not always clear what the difference could really mean if you implement efficiency tools such as Marketing Automation. If you have not previously added this line item to your budget, you’ll want to hear this presentation so you can make the best case possible for the economic reasons you can’t ignore Marketing Automation any longer.
Rescheduled to: Tuesday, July 8th, 2014
3:30pm EST/ 2:30pm CST/ 1:30am MTN/ 12:30am PST
**Can’t attend? No problem. Register to receive the recorded link following the presentation.
Who Should Attend:
- COOs, CMOs and influential Marketing professionals who want to better understand the business case of marketing efficiency tools such as marketing automation.
Topics we discuss include:
- What Marketing Qualification CAN and CANNOT do
- Levels of Maturity in Marketing Qualification
- What Sales-Ready really means
- 7 core benefits of Marketing Automation
- The Business Case for Marketing Automation
- Basic Metrics you get to track using Marketing Automation
- Why what most companies really need isn’t more leads
- 5 things no marketer should ever forget
- What information to focus on ALWAYS!
- What your online assets are and how to use them
- Standard elements of Marketing Automation to consider
The Red Checker, Owner & Director of All That Happens! – The Red Checker provides innovative business development solutions for companies who are in growth mode and need growth strategy implementation, productivity tools, greater effectiveness for their marketing strategies, and assistance with acquiring and keeping their most strategic prospects and clients – always with the goal of increasing revenue. Find out more at: www.theredchecker.com.
Leave a comment